Franking Machines Nottinghamshire can now provide you with the latest Royal Mail postage rates 2016 / 2017. As of the 29th March 2016 all franking machines in Nottinghamshire will have to start using the latest postage rates. The Royal Mail have announced the postage rates 2016 / 2017 and it once again sees franking machine users and Mailmark franking machine users benefit from lower franking prices.
Postage Rates 2016 / 2017 Announced!
From the 29th March 2016 franking machines in Nottinghamshire (both Mailmark and standard machines) can benefit from the new rates. Franking Machines Nottinghamshire can confirm the following changes to the 2016 / 2017 rates.
- A First Class Mailmark standard letter sent in Nottinghamshire under 100g is the same price as 2015 at 51p.
- The difference between Mailmark franking and Standard franking in Nottinghamshire has now increased from 1p to 2p for the first time ever.
- The postage discount percentage between stamps and Mailmark has increased further.
- Small and Medium Parcel prices are still the same for Mailmark and Non Mailmark and have increased by 7p across the board.
- Large Letters up to 100gm are all up by 1p for both Mailmark and Non Mailmark.
- Using a franking machine in Nottinghamshire will save you more money in 2016 compared to stamps!
First Class Postage 2016 / 2017
View the table below to view the first class postage rates 2016 / 2017 for franking machines in Nottinghamshire.
Second Class Postage 2016 / 2017
View the table below to view the second class postage rates 2016 / 2017 for franking machines in Nottinghamshire.
Benefit from the 2016 / 2017 postage rates with a franking machine
Mailmark franking machines in Nottinghamshire will save businesses even more money when using the latest postage rates 2016. Get a franking machine here.
Download our Postage Rates 2016 / 2017 PDF to view the prices a little more clearer.